Tuesday, May 15, 2012

If you are wondering why I haven't posted...

I'm reading the hardcover of



Weights too much.  Unless I wish to see my chiropractor more than once a month this book stays at home. Attempting to read a chapter or more a night....

And I finally finished!!  I also confess to reading some novels since that I was itching to get to.  Review of those are coming. 

Enjoyed this completely, much more than Feast of Crows in which nothing happened except a bunch of people went in various directions while I the reader had to try to keep track of them all. Luckily in A Dance with Dragons some people die and I was thinking "good I won't have to keep track of so many damned people."  Not so fast...George R.R. Martin may kill off a few but he's gone and replaced them and I think added a few more characters too. No worries, Tywin fans can rest assured the dwarf carries on, and the additional characters only add exciting twists and turns to the saga.  Can't wait for the next one.  In the meantime, awaiting Season Two of the TV adaptation on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment